Raw Natural Bamboo Panel – 2.5m Height x Width per 1m
£3.98 – £63.46 incl. VAT
- Height: 2.5m, priced per linear metre.
- Rolls are a maximum of 10m in linear length (H: 2.5m x L: 10m).
- Option to have half height (H: 2x 1.25m)
- Looking to explore the product before a project? Order an A4 sample.
Bamboo Panel: Raw Natural
- Width of Slats ~17mm
- Thickness of Slats ~ 2mm
- Easy to install, just unravel and set up
- Natural product – Lightly varnished
- Perfect for interior use on walls and ceilings
Bamboo slats on a roll. Raw Natural has the classic pale yellow colour we associate with bamboo. There are hints of green here and there. This panel has attractive pronounced nodes along each slat, so there is no mistaking that this is bamboo!
Attach to interior walls, ceilings and as a veneer for cabinets and other furniture. Try using as a fascia to a Tiki Bar or along a wall inside a conservatory.
- Density (Toplayer): +/- 700 kg/m3 • Top layer thickness / Wear layer: approx. 2 mm
- Equilibrium MC: 10% at 20°C and 65% rel. Air Humidity 8% at 20°C and 50% rel. Air Humidity
- Resistance to Indentation – Brinell Hardness: ≥ 3 kg/mm2 (EN 1534)
- Thickness swelling: ≤ 3% (EN 13329)
- Resistance to Impact (Elasticity): > 1000 (EC1) (EN 438-2)
- Reaction to fire: Class Dfl-s1 (EN 13501-1)
- Formaldehyde emission: Class E1 (< 0,124 mg/m3) (EN 717-1)
- Thermal conductivity: 0.09 W/mK (EN 12667)
- Thermal resistance: 0.0318 m2K/W (EN 12667)
- Impact sound insulation: ∆Llin 6 dB, ∆Lw 15 dB (EN ISO 717-2) • Use Class: Class 1 (EN 335)
- Contribution LEED BD+C – v4: EQ2 v2009: MR 6, IEQ 4.3
- Contribution BREEAM: HEA 2
Please note: The exact shade of the slats may vary from batch to batch. We recommend ordering all the required material at the same time to avoid any marked difference in colouration.
|Minimum Cart Spend (Incl. VAT)*||Discount|
|> £380||5% OFF|
|> £900||10% OFF|
|> £1600||15% OFF|
* Excludes shipping and products currently on sale/promotion.
* Bespoke discounts available for Trade, with regular orders meeting a minimum spend.
2.5m Height, 2 x 1.25m Height, A4 Sample
PLEASE NOTE: The diameter stated is measured at the widest end of the cane. Due to the way in which bamboo is grown and cut, it is normal for the canes to taper; whilst most canes will only taper down by a few millimetres, they can taper up to 60% in extreme cases. Each pole is expected to be within +/-20% of the range diameter it is sold in. Bamboo is a natural product and is subject to cracking, splitting & discolouration, none of which will affect its structural properties
Moso Poles£4.75 – £41.60 incl. VAT
Split Moso Bamboo Poles£3.41 – £21.61 incl. VAT
Black Poles£6.38 – £12.29 incl. VAT
45/50mm Natural Moso Bamboo Slats x 2.4 metres (1.8in x 7ft10)£4.80 incl. VAT
92 in stock
Split Black Bamboo Poles£4.01 – £6.95 incl. VAT
Tali Poles£22.61 – £33.78 incl. VAT
Speckled Poles£9.59 – £15.29 incl. VAT
Java Black Poles£22.61 – £33.78 incl. VAT