Natural Bamboo Board Side-Pressed 19mm
£9.25 – £153.30 + VAT
This 19mm 3-ply board is untreated and unvarnished. This allows for a choice finish, such as a wood oil or varnish.
The natural shade allows for wood dyes to be applied as shown in the photos. Seal with a top coat of clear varnish – an acrylic base is best.
- Density : +/- 700kg/m3
- Top layer thickness / Wear layer: 3,5-5 mm 1)
- Shrink/Swell bamboo: 0.14% per 1% change in Moisture Content
- Equilibrium MC: 10% at 20°C and 65% rel. Air Humidity 8% at 20°C and 50% rel. Air Humidity
- Resistance to Indentation – Brinell Hardness: ³ 4 kg/mm2
- Reactionto fire: Class D-s1-d0 2) (EN 13501-1)
- Formaldehyde emission: Class E1 (< 0.124 mg/m3, EN 717-1) / Class E0 (< 0.025 mg/m3) 3)
- Modulus of Elasticity: 4530 N/mm2 (40mm) 4) (mean value – EN 789)
- Glue:D3 water resistant
- CO2 neutral: LCA report TU Delft (ISO 14040/44)
|Minimum Cart Spend*||Discount|
|> £300||5% OFF|
|> £800||10% OFF|
|> £1400||15% OFF|
*Prices before shipping and VAT
A4, A2, 4ft x 4ft, 8ft x 4ft
PLEASE NOTE: The diameter stated is measured at the widest end of the cane. Due to the way in which bamboo is grown and cut, it is normal for the canes to taper; whilst most canes will only taper down by a few millimetres, they can taper up to 60% in extreme cases. Each pole is expected to be within +/-20% of the range diameter it is sold in. Bamboo is a natural product and is subject to cracking, splitting & discolouration, none of which will affect its structural properties
- PRE-ORDER NOW!
Moso Poles£2.48 – £28.65 + VAT
- PRE-ORDER NOW!
Split Moso Poles (Half Pole)£1.80 – £14.88 + VAT
Black Poles£4.40 – £8.46 + VAT
Split Natural Black Bamboo Poles (Half Pole)£2.76 – £4.78 + VAT
- STOCK DUE November
45mm Natural Moso Bamboo Slats x 2.4 metres (1.8in x 7ft10)£3.31 + VAT
Tali Poles£12.35 – £16.10 + VAT
Java Black Poles£12.35 – £18.46 + VAT
Speckled Poles£6.60 – £10.53 + VAT