Burnt Honey Bamboo Panel – 2.5m Height x Width per 1m
£3.98 – £53.18 incl. VAT
*Selecting the “Cut in Half?” option will result in you receiving both 1.25m height pieces.
**Pricing per Linear Metre – Rolls come at a maximum of 10m in length
-Bamboo Panel: Burnt Honey
- Width of Slats ~17mm
- Thickness of Slats ~ 2mm
- Easy to install, just unravel and set up
- Natural product – Lightly varnished
- Perfect for interior use on walls and ceilings
Bamboo wallpaper (panelling) on a roll. You can use this panelling on interior walls and ceilings. Burnt honey has a warm colour and has smooth, flat slats.
The panelling can also be used to cover furniture.
The bamboo slats are attached onto a mesh backing to form a roll.
- Density (Toplayer): +/- 700 kg/m3 • Top layer thickness / Wear layer: approx. 2 mm
- Equilibrium MC: 10% at 20°C and 65% rel. Air Humidity 8% at 20°C and 50% rel. Air Humidity
- Resistance to Indentation – Brinell Hardness: ≥ 3 kg/mm2 (EN 1534)
- Thickness swelling: ≤ 3% (EN 13329)
- Resistance to Impact (Elasticity): > 1000 (EC1) (EN 438-2)
- Reaction to fire: Class Dfl-s1 (EN 13501-1)
- Formaldehyde emission: Class E1 (< 0,124 mg/m3) (EN 717-1)
- Thermal conductivity: 0.09 W/mK (EN 12667)
- Thermal resistance: 0.0318 m2K/W (EN 12667)
- Impact sound insulation: ∆Llin 6 dB, ∆Lw 15 dB (EN ISO 717-2) • Use Class: Class 1 (EN 335)
- Contribution LEED BD+C – v4: EQ2 v2009: MR 6, IEQ 4.3
- Contribution BREEAM: HEA 2
Please note: The exact shade of the slats may vary from batch to batch. We recommend ordering all the required material at the same time to avoid any marked difference in colouration.
|Minimum Cart Spend (Incl. VAT)*||Discount|
|> £350||5% OFF|
|> £900||10% OFF|
|> £1600||15% OFF|
Trade discounts available.
|Cut in Half? (Height)||
No (2.5m Height), Yes (2 x 1.25m Height), A4 Sample
PLEASE NOTE: The diameter stated is measured at the widest end of the cane. Due to the way in which bamboo is grown and cut, it is normal for the canes to taper; whilst most canes will only taper down by a few millimetres, they can taper up to 60% in extreme cases. Each pole is expected to be within +/-20% of the range diameter it is sold in. Bamboo is a natural product and is subject to cracking, splitting & discolouration, none of which will affect its structural properties
Moso Poles£4.75 – £41.60 incl. VAT
Split Moso Poles (Half Pole)£3.41 – £21.61 incl. VAT
Black Poles£6.38 – £12.29 incl. VAT
45/50mm Natural Moso Bamboo Slats x 2.4 metres (1.8in x 7ft10)£4.80 incl. VAT
Out of stock
Split Natural Black Bamboo Poles (Half Pole)£4.01 – £6.95 incl. VAT
Out of stock
Tali Poles (20% off & Free Shipping)£18.08 – £27.02 incl. VAT
Speckled Poles£9.59 – £15.29 incl. VAT
Out of stock
Java Black Poles£22.61 – £33.78 incl. VAT