Natural Bamboo Veneer Panel Side Pressed 5mm
£4.36 – £69.92 + VAT
- Natural, unvarnished bamboo ply.
- Made from Chinese bamboo.
- Sustainable alternative to plywood boards.
- Interior applications include cabinet making, crafts, wall covering.
This bamboo board is made from compressing strips of bamboo with resin to form a hard sheet. The natural light bamboo colour can be lightly oiled or varnished. Use Tung oil to protect the surface on food preparation or serveware.
- Density : +/- 700 kg/m3
- Toplayer thickness / Wear layer: 3,5-5 mm 1)
- Shrink/Swellbamboo: 0.14% per 1% change in Moisture Content
- EquilibriumMC: 10% at 20°C and 65% rel. Air Humidity 8% at 20°C and 50% rel. Air Humidity
- Resistanceto Indentation – Brinell Hardness: ³ 4 kg/mm2
- Reactionto fire: Class D-s1-d0 2) (EN 13501-1)
- Formaldehydeemission: Class E1 (< 0.124 mg/m3, EN 717-1) / Class E0 (< 0.025 mg/m3) 3)
- Modulusof Elasticity: 4530 N/mm2 (40mm) 4) (mean value – EN 789)
- Glue:D3 water resistant
- CO2 neutral: LCA report TU Delft (ISO 14040/44)
A2, A4, 4ft x 4ft, 8ft x 4ft
PLEASE NOTE: The diameter stated is measured at the widest end of the cane. Due to the way in which bamboo is grown and cut, it is normal for the canes to taper; whilst most canes will only taper down by a few millimetres, they can taper up to 60% in extreme cases. Each pole is expected to be within +/-20% of the range diameter it is sold in. Bamboo is a natural product and is subject to cracking, splitting & discolouration, none of which will affect its structural properties
Moso Poles£0.90 – £27.29 + VAT
Split Natural Moso Bamboo Poles (Half Pole)£0.98 – £14.18 + VAT
Black Poles£1.61 – £8.05 + VAT
Split Natural Black Bamboo Poles (Half Pole)£1.33 – £4.56 + VAT
45mm Natural Moso Bamboo Slats x 2.4 metres (1.8in x 7ft10)£3.15 + VAT
Tali Poles£5.46 – £15.33 + VAT
Speckled Poles£3.36 – £10.03 + VAT
Split Natural Speckled Bamboo Poles (Half Pole)£2.73 – £6.30 + VAT