Be the first to see our new homewares range (website launch coming soon!)
Enter our November 2019 competition to win one of these beautiful bamboo planters.
There are 4 prizes up for grabs!
Prizes as shown above:
First Prize - Avalon Vase Trio; Second Prize - Avalon Vase Single; 3rd & 4th Prizes - Babylon Hanging Planters.
The winners can choose a caramel or natural bamboo board backing for the Avalon Vases and either Black or Yellow bamboo for the Babylon Pots. [Please note: plants and flowers not included]
To enter, all you need to do is complete the following question below and then click the 'continue' button. Good Luck!
WIN A 20% OFF VOUCHER FOR YOU AND A BUMPER CRAFT PACK FOR YOUR LOCAL SCHOOL – THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW ENDED!
And the winners are:
KS1 Newton Nappies Toddler Group, Newton St Cyres;
KS2 Greasley Beauvale Primary School, Newthorpe;
KS3/4 Oakwood Park Grammar School, Maidstone.
Each of you will receive a Bumper Bamboo Craft Pack containing a variety of bamboo pieces. Let us know how you get on! Thank you to all those who took part and nominated their school or playgroup.
Don’t forget to share your bamboo makes with us via the usual social networks!
UK BAMBOO SUPPLIES LTD UK BAMBOO STYLE – BAMBOO PLANTER GIVEAWAY! COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This prize draw is run by UK Bamboo Supplies Ltd, Unit 8, Newplace Park, Framfield, East Sussex, TN22 5RH
- The title of the prize draw is UK Bamboo Style – Bamboo Planter Giveaway!
- The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
- To enter the competition, you must go to the UK Bamboo Supplies Ltd website (https://www.ukbamboo.com/competitions/) and enter via the gleam widget. You will be required to leave your contact details (including your name and email address).
- The competition will be open for entries at 09:00 on Wednesday 6th November 2019 and will be closed for entries at 11:59pm on Thursday 5th December 2019.
- All entries must be received by UK Bamboo Supplies Ltd by no later than 23:59 on the closing date. All entries received thereafter will be automatically disqualified.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Four prize winners will be chosen by random draw on Friday 6th December 2019.
- By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- UK Bamboo Supplies Ltd will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- UK Bamboo Supplies Ltd reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions, or any applicable law. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with these terms and conditions could lead to UK Bamboo Supplies Ltd disqualifying that person, without giving any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.
- In the event that a prize-winner is disqualified from the prize draw, UK Bamboo Supplies Ltd will select an alternative prize-winner in the same manner as the original prize-winner and such selection will be subject to these terms and conditions.
- Any person that is an employee of UK Bamboo Supplies Ltd or an employee of agents or suppliers of UK Bamboo Supplies Ltd, or a member of their immediate families or households, is not eligible to enter the prize draw. UK Bamboo Supplies Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any person that it knows is, or has reasonable grounds to believe is, ineligible for the prize draw as a result of this condition.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. UK Bamboo Supplies Ltd may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw.
- UK Bamboo Supplies Ltd will not accept entries that are automatically generated by computer; completed by third parties or in bulk; or incomplete.
- There is a limit of one entry per person. In the event that UK Bamboo Supplies Ltd discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that the same person has made multiple entries, such person and any entries made by them shall be disqualified and, if such entrant has already been selected as a prize-winner, an alternative prize-winner will be selected in accordance with the process described above.
- The winner will receive the prizes listed at https://www.ukbamboo.com/competitions/UK Bamboo Supplies Ltd reserves the right to replace the prizes with an alternative prize of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond UK Bamboo Supplies Ltd’ control make it necessary to do so.
- Prizes are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative for the prizes. The prizes are not negotiable or transferable.
- In order to claim the prize you must comply with condition 24.
- The winner of the prize draw will be announced by UK Bamboo Supplies Ltd on Friday 6th December 2019. on the website, Twitter and Facebook feeds.
- The decision of UK Bamboo Supplies Ltd regarding any aspect of this prize draw is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- UK Bamboo Supplies Ltd will send the name and county of residence of the winners to anyone who writes within one month after the announcement date requesting details of the winner and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to the address set out in condition 1.
- The winner will be notified by email (using the details provided at entry) by Monday 9th December 2019, and must respond to the email with a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to UK Bamboo Supplies Ltd within 10 days of being notified by UK Bamboo Supplies Ltd, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and UK Bamboo Supplies Ltd will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner(s) by post within 30 days after the closing date.
- UK Bamboo Supplies Ltd does not accept any responsibility if a winner is not able to take up the prize.
- No prize will be awarded where any entrant has committed any form of misconduct (as determined by UK Bamboo Supplies Ltd in its sole discretion).
- Insofar as is permitted by law, UK Bamboo Supplies Ltd, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, disappointment, personal injury or death occurring as a result of any entrant entering this prize draw, taking up the prize, or as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize, except where it is caused by the negligence of UK Bamboo Supplies Ltd, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If you are the winner of the prize draw, you agree that UK Bamboo Supplies Ltd may use your name, your town or county of residence to announce the winners of this prize draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by UK Bamboo Supplies Ltd.
- By entering the prize draw, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the entry may be held and used only by UK Bamboo Supplies Ltd or their agents and suppliers to administer the prize draw.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, UK Bamboo Supplies Ltd may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this and future prize draws.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, the conduct or results of the prize draw, or any other matter relating to a prize draw, the decision of UK Bamboo Supplies Ltd shall be final and unchallengeable and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into, comment issued, or reason given in respect of any decision made by UK Bamboo Supplies Ltd.
- UK Bamboo Supplies Ltd reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend all or any part of the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so. Any changes to these terms and conditions, or cancellation of the draw, will be posted on the Website. It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including any non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.